All prints, composites, and wall portraits include basic retouching.
HOW to ORDER:
1. Choose from the following sizes to purchase a standard print:
1-10x13 or 1-11x14
2. Customize your print's color:
Choose "As shown" to receive your print with the coloration as shown in your proofs
Convert a proof to a standard full color image
Choose to make the image half-tone (A muted color effect)
Choose to make the image black & white
Choose to match color effect to another image in your proofs (**Don't forget the image number you want your print matched to in the Image filename text box)
3. Choose your retouch option:
Basic retouching includes skin softening, stray hair removal, and blemish removal.
Advanced retouching includes braces removal, clothing adjustments, or other specific edits.
4. Type in your image number
If you are wanting to match to another color effect in your proofs, please indicate that image number here along with a note.
5. If purchasing Advanced Retouching:
Include your desired corrections
**ADVANCED RETOUCHING ONLY NEEDS TO BE PURCHASED ONCE PER IMAGE NUMBER (POSE)
(Example- You add advanced retouching for image number 68 as an 11x14 but also want a half unit for image number 68 as well. You do not need to purchase advanced retouching again)
6. ADD TO CART
7. Fill this listing out again for your next image number
8. Quantites can be adjusted in your cart
top of page
bottom of page