WHAT IS A COMPOSITE?
- A composite is a single print created from multiple images.
- All composites are custom designed, mounted, & sprayed.
- Composite images are limited to structured box formations, however, a montage can be chosen as an upgrade for a custom & artistically blended presentation of your images.
**Skin softening, slight skin imperfections, and fly-away hair retoucing is included in the print.
If more extensive retouching is desired, such a braces removal, extra retouching may be purchased under the "Specialty Goods/Services."
HOW TO: ORDERING THIS PRODUCT
1. Products will read "Contact Us to Purchase" until options are selected, so gather your favorite image numbers for your new composite!
2. Take a look at the photo guides attached to this product to pick the product you want.
3. Choose your desired options. **Be aware that all option boxes must have a selection chosen by you-even if there are no other options listed within the drop-down menu. Valid option selections will allow you to add the item to your cart.
*If you wish to change options, prior selections must be cleared by selecting the chosen option again (X)
This will clear the option so you may choose another.
4. Add your image numbers in the first text box as outlined in the attached photo guides.
5. Add other notes in the second text "Style Box" as far as image color effects, slight alterations to layouts, tighter croppings, matching color effects to an image in your proofs, etc. A blank box indicates to us that nothing needs to be addressed and your proofed images are desired.
6. DONE! ADD THE COMPOSITE TO YOUR CART!